Friday, November 18, 2011

New ventures

So, I'm in the process of remaking my website http://www.GJBpublishing.co.uk using new software on a new and improved mac and I'll be launching it very soon. It will have some new and improved features and although this was necessitated by my old mac deciding to snuff it, I'm liking the improvements already.

I'm also deciding on what new titles to tackle in the new year and one of them is a second volume of the popular "Legends of Kids TV". In this blog I'll be keeping you posted about new books and projects as well as updating you along the way and filling you in with all the juicy news!

I've decided that the proceeds for "LOKTV2" as it will be affectionately known as (by me at least) will be donated to The Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity.

I'm aiming to contact a number of other stars of yesteryear from the 70s, 80s and 90s as well as other that are more recent and some that could well be considered future legends by the children of today. I'm aiming high too. There are some big names on my wish list. Only time (and grovelling) will determine how successful I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment